Yoga VB25 _ Shoulder Stand _ Sarvangasana _ Basic Yoga
The Sarvangasana is a basic yoga pose, also called “Shoulder stand” because of the weight was on the shoulders during pose.
The difficulty level of the pose is average. However, it also depends on the physical factors of each practitioner.
The Shoulder stand pose is an inverted yoga posture. When practicing pose, the blood pressure in the upper body will increase due to gravity. It is also an important point to watch out for people with hypertension, glaucoma, etc.
During the Shoulder stand pose, to lift the body against gravity, we must mobilize a large number of muscles of the body. Among them, the back vertebrae and the areas behind the back, the right shoulder work very hard.
SHOULDER STAND POSE BENEFITS
The Shoulder stand pose offers us many benefits to improve the physical and mental health. For example:
- Calms the brain, relieves stress, minor depression, fatigue and insomnia
- Strengthens all the nerves connecting the brain to the spinal cord
- Strengthens shoulders and neck, legs, buttocks, arms and abdominal muscles
- Stimulates the thyroid, prostate and abdominal organs
- Helps cases of varicose veins and heavy legs
- Improves liver function, improves digestion
- Relieves the symptoms of menopause. Treats infertility, premature ejaculation …
- Treats asthma and sinusitis
- Helps the skin of the face to become beautiful and radiant
SHOULDER STAND POSE CONTRAINDICATIONS
However, those who have the following problems should not apply,
or apply but under the supervision and assistance of professionals:
- Neck injury
- Serious eye diseases such as glaucoma, etc.
SHOULDER STAND POSE EXECUTION
To practice the correct Shoulder stand pose in order to enjoy the benefits of the pose and avoid unfortunate accidents, please follow and follow the instructions in the video carefully.
PRIOR POSES of SHOULDER STAND POSE
Poses that you should practice well before practicing the Shoulder stand pose:
- Diamond Pose (Yoga VB5), see Youtube click here!
- Child’s Pose (Yoga VB7) , see Youtube click here!
- Bridge Pose (Yoga VB17) , see Youtube click here!
- Legs Up The Wall Pose (Yoga VB24) , see Youtube click here!
Thank you for being with us.
We are happy to receive your positive comments!