Jianshi – Pericardium meridian _ Acupoint PC5
Table of Contents
Jianshi, Jian Shi – Pericardium meridian
Huyệt Giản sử – Kinh Thủ quyết âm tâm bào
Intermediate Messenger – Méridien du péricarde
間使, jiān shǐ – 手厥阴心包经
gan sa 간사, kan shi(?) – 수궐음심포경
Abbreviated in English : PC5
Calm the mind, regulate digestion, eliminate phlegm, regulate qi in the heart
Treatment of palpitations, pre-cardiac pain (precordialgia), malaria, epilepsy, schizophrenia.
- Combined with Baihui DU20, Dazhui DU14, Huantiao GB30, Quchi LI11, Jianyu LI15, Jianjing GB21, Fengchi GB20, Zusanli ST36 and Xuanzhong GB39 acupuncture points to treat stroke and coma.
- Combined with Baihui DU20, Dazhui DU14, Quchi LI11, Jianjing GB21, Fengchi GB20 and Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points to treat leprosy hit the viscera.
- Combined with Neiguan PC6, Shaofu HT8, Ximen PC4 and Quze PC3 acupuncture points to treat rheumatic heart disease (RC)
- Combined with Qihai CV6, Zhongji CV3 and Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points to treat lower abdomen, boils and diarrhea.
- Combined with Qimen LV14 and Tiantu CV22 acupuncture points to treat hoarseness.
- Combined with Shenmen HT7, Xinshu BL15 and Juque CV14 acupuncture points to treat anxiety and fear.
- Combined with Tianding LI17 and Renzhong DU26 acupuncture points to treat sudden voice loss.
- Combined with Yingu KD10, Baihui DU20, Fuliu KD7 and Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points to treat insanity.
- Combined with Yinlingquan SP9, Gongsun SP4, Lingdao HT4, Taichong LV3 and Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points to treat heart attacks due to blood stasis.
- Combined with Zhangmen LV13, Dazhui DU14, Houxi SI3, He Gu LI4, Neiguan PC6 and Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points to treat malaria.
- Combined with Zhiyin BL67, Zhangmen LV13, Kunlun BL60, Gongsun SP4, Houxi SI3, Huantiao GB30, He Gu LI4, Feiyang BL58, Taixi KI3, Chengshan BL57 and Yixi BL45 acupuncture points to treat malaria.
- Combined with Baihui DU20 acupuncture points to treat madness.
- Combined with Baihui DU20 rescue point to treat children crying at night.
- Combined with Dazhu BL11 point to treat malaria.
- Combined with He Gu LI4 acupoint to treat voice loss.
- Combined with the Houxi SI3 acupuncture point, He Gu LI4 treats madness.
- Combined with Renzhong DU26 acupuncture point to treat insanity.
- Combined with Sanjian LI3 point to treat swollen throat as if there is a tumor.
- Combined with Sanjian LI3 acupoint to treat congestion in the throat (the throat is not swollen, but like an apricot seed inside that cannot be spat out or swallowed).
- Combined with Tianding LI17 acupuncture point to treat voice loss.
- Combined with Zhigou TE6 acupuncture points to treat madness.
- Combined with Zusanli ST36 acupuncture point to treat erratic symptoms of hot and cold
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video
Jianshi – Pericardium meridian _ Acupoint PC5: