Neiguan – Pericardium meridian _ Acupoint PC6
Inner Pass, Neiguan – Pericardium meridian
Huyệt Nội quan – Kinh Thủ quyết âm tâm bào
Passe intérieure – Méridien du péricarde
內關, 内关, nèi guān – 手厥阴心包经
nae gwan 내관, nai kan – 수궐음심포경
Abbreviated in English : PC6
Stomachache, spleen disorder, vomiting, morning sickness, excessive depression, nervousness, heart attack, insomnia, hysteria, epilepsy, chest and flank pain.
- Combined with DU20 and HT7 acupoints to treat evil spirit, fear, mental restlessness.
- Combined with the BL17 acupoint to treat chest tightness.
- Combined with BL17, BL18, BL57 and DU1 acupoints to treat uncontrollable bloody diarrhea, toxic viscera.
- Combined with BL17, CV14 and ST36 acupoints to treat hiccups.
- Combined with BL43, TE2, HT7 and ST41 acupoints treat heart palpitations, forgetfulness, insomnia.
- Combined with the KD6 acupoint for abdominal pain due to clumping.
- Combined with SP4 acupoint to treat abdominal pain.
- Combined with KI1 and ST36 acupoints to treat coma due to intoxication.
- Combined with PC5 and HT8 acupoints to treat rheumatic heart disease.
- Combined with PC5 and ST36 acupoints to treat heart attacks.
- Combined with LI4, KI1, PC7, M-UE-1 and Tu Hoa (Extraordinary acupoint) acupoints to treat hot palms and feet.
- Combined with LI4, LI11, PC3, LU7, LU10, BL13 and HT7 acupoints to treat hidden leprosy (urticaria).
- Combined with CV11 acupoint to treat restlessness in the chest.
- Combined with ST44, CV12, SP6 and ST36 acupoints to treat belching.
- Combined with GB20 acupoint to treat vomiting.
- Combined with BL15 and HT7 acupoints to treat anxiety.
- Combined with BL15, HT6 and HT5 acupoints treat heart failure, palpitations or fear.
- Combined with CV22 acupoint to treat hiccups.
- Combined with DU25 acupoint to treat rheumatism.
- Combined with the ST36 acupoint to treat stomach ailments.
- Combined with ST36 and LU10 acupoints for dysphagia
- Combined with ST36 and CV12 acupoints to treat abdominal pain.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video