YogaVB 30 _ Ardha baddha padma paschimottanasana 1 _ Half bound lotus seated forward bend 1
Half bound lotus seated forward bend-1.
It is a pose which is more difficult than poses like “Head to knee” or “Seated Forward Bend” (YogaVB 13-16), but it is nevertheless simpler than “THalf bound lotus seated forward bend 2” (complete pose ) – a pose which is very difficult for people with a large and thick back and shoulders, and poor flexibility of the back and shoulder joints.
However, currently leave aside the desire to practice the complete pose mentioned above. Now focus on the practice of “Half bound lotus seated forward bend 1”. Obviously, this pose will give you a prerequisite for the successful practice of many other subsequent basic poses, which will be published in the coming days .
In addition, the “Half bound lotus seated forward bend 1” pose will help you quickly improve your physical condition:
- Stretches the hamstrings, shoulders, groin and spine
- Softens hip joints, treats sciatica and knee pain
- Stimulates the liver, intestine, spleen and kidneys
- Reduces belly fat, reduces obesity, refines waist, hips and thighs
- Reduces constipation, reduces stomach pain
- Cures female infertility, stimulate the ovary and uterus
- Reduces symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort
- Cures male infertility, improves the power of sperm
- Treats hypertension, insomnia and sinusitis
- Reduces headaches, stress, anxiety and depression.
Please note that the following situations temporarily should not be applied in this posture:
- Back injuries
- Knee injury
- Acute diarrhea and gastrointestinal upset.
To practice this YogaVB 30, you should practice beforehand YogaVB 3, 15 & 16
YogaV 001_ BREATHE PROPERLY WHILE DOING YOGA _ See on Youtube
YogaVB 13 _ HOW TO DO HEAD TO KNEE POSE _ Level 1 _ See on Youtube
YogaVB 14 _ HOW TO DO HEAD TO KNEE POSE _ Level 2 _ See on Youtube
YogaVB 15 _ HOW TO DO HEAD TO KNEE POSE _ Level 3 _ See on Youtube
YogaVB 16 _ HOW TO DO SEATED FORWARD BEND _ See on Youtube