Xiangu, Sunken Valle _ Stomach meridian _ Acupoint ST43
NAMES – MERIDIAN:
- Xiangu, Sunken Valle – Stomach meridian
- Huyệt Hãm cốc – Kinh Túc dương minh vị
- La vallée encaissée – Méridien de l’estomac
- 陷谷, xiàn gǔ – 足阳明胃经
- ham gok 함곡, kan koku(?) – 족양명위경
The point in the concave (Xian) looks like a cave, so it is called Xiangu (Chinese Medicine Cuong Muc).
- 43rd acupoint of the stomach meridian.
Abbreviated in English : ST43
Strengthen the spleen, eliminate harmful dampness, regulate the stomach, eliminate reverse qi
Treatment of facial edema, whole body edema, bowel boil, abdominal pain, sore throat, swollen and painful instep.
- Combined with Gongsun acupoint SP4, Shangxing acupoint DU23, Qianding acupoint DU21and Xinhui acupoint DU22 for sudden facial swelling.
- Combined with Yanggang acupoint BL48, Lougu acupoint SP7, Wenliu acupoint LI7 and Fuliu acupoint KD7 for the treatment of painful boils.
- Combined with Jiexi acupoint ST41, Lidui acupoint ST45, Neiting acupoint ST44 and Chongyang acupoint ST42 to treat boils around the mouth.
- Combined with Xiawan acupoint CV10 for the treatment of boils.
- Combined with Xuanzhong acupoint GB39 for abdominal distention.
- Combined with the Qimen acupoint LV14 for the treatment of postpartum depression.
- Combined with the Lieque acupoint LU7 for puffy eyes and face.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
TECHNICAL NOTES :
- Perpendicular needles 0,1-0,3 CUN
- Moxibustion 5 to 8 minutes.
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video