Chengjiang, Container of Fluids – The Conception Vessel _ Acupoint CV24
Table of Contents
Chengjiang, Container of Fluids – The Conception Vessel
Huyệt Thừa tương – Nhâm mạch
Saliva Container – Vaisseau conception
承漿, chéng jiāng – 任脉穴; 任脈
seung jang 승장, shō shō
Other names: Huyen tuong, Quy thi
Abbreviated in English : CV24
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS :
Epilepsy, stiff neck, toothache, mouth distortion, drooling
- Combined with acupuncture points (Moxibustion) Shanzhong CV17, Qihai CV6, Jianjing GB21, Qimen LV14, Rugen ST18, Fengmen BL12, Sanyinjiao SP6, Zhongfu LU1, Zhongwan CV12, Zusanli ST36 for vomiting.
- Combined with Dicang ST4 acupuncture points, Lidui ST45 treats bad breath.
- Combined with Yangjiao GB35 acupuncture points, Fenglong ST40 treats swollen limbs.
- Combined with Jiache ST6, He Gu LI4, Yuji LU10, Zusanli ST36 acupuncture points for facial paralysis, clenched teeth.
- Combined with Houxi SI3 acupuncture points, Fengfu DU16 treats stiff neck.
- Combined with Kouheliao LI19, Khien Chinh (New Acupoint), Fengshi GB31 acupuncture points for facial paralysis.
- Combined with Laogong PC8 acupoint for mouth ulcers.
- Combined with Muchuang GB16, Naokong GB19, Tianzhu BL10 acupuncture points, Qianding DU21 treats dizziness, dizziness.
- Combined with Rangu KI2, Guanchong TE1, Yishe BL49 acupuncture points, treat diabetes, often thirsty.
- Combined with the Fengfu DU16 acupoint treats headaches, stiff neck, sore teeth.
- Combined with the Weizhong BL40 acupoint treats nosebleeds that won’t stop.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
- Needle enters the acupoint perpendicularly 0.2 – 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion 5 to 15 minutes.
Be careful with acupressure
Do not press or rub too hard on the acupuncture point to avoid bruising and facial damage.
In fact, there are many cases of successful treatment of diseases with massage, acupressure, acupuncture or moxibustion methods. However, there are also cases where the results of the treatment are not as expected.
Therefore, if after a long period of applying these methods of treatment there is no noticeable effect, you should consult a doctor in order to have new, more effective treatment regimens.
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Chengjiang’s acupoint is located at the bottom of the depression, centered and just below the lower lip, on the midline of the mandible.
Please watch the instructions in the video