Table of Contents
Acupoint KI4 _ Great Bell, Dazhong – Kidney _ KI-4
Great Bell, Dazhong – Kidney
Huyệt Đại chung – Kinh Túc thiếu âm thận
Large Bell _ Méridien du rein
大鐘, dà zhōng – 足少阴肾经
dae jong 대종, dai shō? – 족소음신경
Abbreviated in English : KI4, KD4 or K4
Regulates the kidneys, harmonizes the blood and helps the mind.
Heel tendon pain, back pain, difficulty urinating, asthma, constipation, nervous weakness, hysteria.
The Dazhong acupoint is combined with:
- Combined with DU20 acupoint, PC5 acupoint, GB30 acupoint, LI11 acupoint, LI15 acupoint, GB21 acupoint, DU20 acupoint, ST36 acupoint, GB39 acupoint treats blockage of wind and qi, pulling phlegm, coma.
- Combined with DU20 acupoint, PC5 acupoint, LI11 acupoint, GB21 acupoint, DU20 acupoint, ST36 acupoint to treat leprosy, hitting viscera and unconscious.
- Combined with DU20 acupoint, LI4 acupoint, LI11, acupoint, GB20 acupoint to treat wind and cold mediums.
- Combined with acupoint BL25 for prolonged constipation
- Combined with acupoint DU13, acupoint LI4, acupoint GB20, acupoint DU12, treatment of cold and heat.
- Combined with acupoint KI1, acupoint LI4, acupoint LI11, acupoint ST36, acupoint GB39, the treatment of typhoid fever does not decrease.
- Combined with LI4 acupoint to squeeze blood, LI11 acupoint, TE5 acupoint, LU10 acupoint to treat colds and heat.
- Combined with PC4 acupoint to treat panic, fear of people and spiritual incompetence.
- Combined with PC4 acupoint to treat anxiety, spiritual energy is not enough.
- Combined with acupoint KI2, acupoint BL15 treats coughing up blood.
- Combined with acupoint KD18 to treat constipation.
- Combined with KI3 acupoint to treat chest tightness and the urge to vomit.
- Combined with acupoint HT5 to treat fatigue, want to lie down, fear of speaking.
Reference: Numerous documents on traditional Chinese and Vietnamese medicine
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video