YogaVB 22 _ How to do Bow Pose _ DHANURASANA _ Basic Yoga
The Bow pose can give practitioners many special benefits, such as:
- Strengthen the spine
- Stretching of the chest, abdomen, hip muscles and thigh
- Stimulate digestion, defeat bad breath
- Prevent kidney stones and gallstones
- Healing a painful urination
- Prevent inflammation and prevent hypertrophy of the prostate …
To take advantage of these benefits, you must practice this posture correctly.
Please follow the instructions of the YogaVB 22 video carefully!