Zanzhu _ Bladder meridian _ Acupoint BL2
Table of Contents
NAMES – MERIDIAN:
Zanzhu – Bladder meridian
Huyệt Toản trúc – Kinh Túc thái dương bàng quang
Gathered Bamboo – Méridien de la vessie
攢竹, cuán zhú – 足太阳膀胱经
chan juk 찬죽, san chiku – 족태양방광경
Other Vietnamese names:
Da Quang, Minh Quang, My Ban, My Dau, Nguyen Tru, Quang Minh, Thi Quang, Toan Truc, Vien Tai, Vien Tru.
Abbreviated in English : BL2
Eliminate harmful wind, brighten the eyes.
Treatment of headaches, eye pain, facial paralysis.
- Combined with the Touwei ST8 acupoint treats painful eyelids.
- Combined with Yemen acupoint TE2 and Houxi acupoint SI3 treats red eyes, eyes with membranes.
- Combined with Yangbai acupoint GB14, Yifeng acupoint TE17, Xiaguan acupoint ST7, Quchai acupoint BL4 and Sizhukong acupoint TE23 treat trigeminal neuralgia.
- Combined with Xingjian acupoint LV2, He Gu acupoint LI4, Guangming acupoint GB37, Taiyang acupoint (Extra-acupoint), Taixi acupoint KI3 and Jingming acupoint BL1 have the effect of making eyes bright .
- Combined with Kouheliao acupoint LI19, Shenshu acupoint BL23, Chengqi acupoint ST1 and Sizhukong acupoint TE23 treat headaches caused by colds and flu.
- Combined with the He Gu LI4 acupoint treats headaches and tears.
- Combined with He Gu LI4 acupoint, Fengchi GB20 acupoint, Yuyao acupoint EM3 (Acupuncture from Zanzhu point BL2 to Yuyao point) treats pain in front of the jaw.
- Combined with He Gu LI4 acupoint, Chengjiang CV24 acupoint and Sibai ST2 acupoint for facial muscle contractions.
- Combined with Yinjiao DU28 acupoint and Yuzhen BL9 acupoint treats red eyes, middle jaw pain.
- Combined with Sanjian LI2 acupoint for membrane eyes.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam (Cham cuu hoc thu sach, Cham cuu hoc Thuong Hai, Cham cuu Tu Anh, Ngoc Long kinh, Tan cham cuu hoc, Thien Kim Phuong ect.)
TECHNICAL NOTES :
Insert the needle straight and deep 0.3 – 0.5 cun.
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video