Yinlingquan, Yin Mound Spring _ Spleen Meridian _ SP9
Table of Contents
NAMES – MERIDIAN:
Yinlingquan, Yin Mound Spring – Spleen Meridian
Huyệt Âm lăng tuyền – Kinh Túc thái âm tỳ
La source de la colline du Yin – Méridien de la rate
陰陵泉, yīn líng qúan – 足太阴脾经
eum neung cheon 음릉천, in ryō sen – 족태음비경
Abbreviated in English : SP9
Strengthens the spleen and expels dampness, regulates and balances body fluids
- Acute and chronic enteritis
- Tendency to edema
- Bladder function disorders, for example urinary retention, incontinence (regulating and balancing action)
- Pain in the knee joint area
- Combined with SP1 acupoint to treat chest heat and acute diarrhea.
- Combined with BL67, GB24, BL48, BL19, SP6 acupoints to treat jaundice.
- Combined with SP8 and CV10 acupoints to treat hard abdomen.
- Combined with GB34 and LV1 acupoints to treat difficulty urinating.
- Combined with GB34 acupoint to treat swollen knees.
- Combined with GB34 acupoint to treat urinary retention.
- Combined with acupoints ST41, SP3 and BL57 to treat cholera.
- Combined with LU7 and HT8 acupoints to treat heart attacks.
- Combined with CV4, CV9, ST36, SP6 acupoints to treat ascites.
- Combined with SP6, CV9, CV3 and ST36 acupoints to treat urinary retention and abdominal bloating.
- Combined with SP6 acupoint to treat abdominal chills
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
- Vertical needle 1-2 cun
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video
(While waiting for the English version to be updated, please watch the Vietnamese video, with subtitles!, Released 06:00 Mtl, 03 Oct 2023)