Table of Contents
NAMES – MERIDIAN:
- Xuanlu – Gallbladder meridian
- Huyệt Huyền lư – Kinh Túc thiếu dương đởm
- Suspended Skull – Méridien de la vésicule biliaire
- xuán lú, 懸顱 – 足少阳胆经
- hyeol lo 현로, ken ro – 족소양담경
- Other Vietnamese names: Huyen Lo, Me Si, Tuy Khong.
Abbreviated in English : GB5
Dispel the wind and calm the pains
Hemicrania, toothache, nervous breakdown.
Xuanlu acupoint can be combined with some other acupoints to treat the following diseases:
- Combined with ST8, LI4, GB9 acupoints to treat glaucoma.
- Combined with GB4 acupoint to treat glaucoma and migraine headaches.
- Combined with GB4, LI4, and GB6 acupoints to treat chronic headaches.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
TECHNICAL NOTES :
- 0.3-0.8 subcutaneous
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video
GB5 | Xuanlu| Gallbladder meridian| Acupressure VIKUDO
(Waiting for update)