Shangxing, Upper Star _ The Governing Vessel _ Acupoint DU23
Table of Contents
Shangxing, Upper Star _ The Governing Vessel
Huyệt Thượng tinh _ Đốc mạch
Upper Star _ Vaisseau gouverneur
上星, shàng xīng _ 督脉穴; 督脈
sang seong 상성, jō sei?
The acupoint is at the top of the head, is considered a star, so it is called “Upper Star” (Trung Y Cuong Muc).
Abbreviated in English : DU23
Treat headache, runny nose, nose bleeds, frenzy, red eyes, sore eyes.
- Combined with “A thi” acupuncture points (Points corresponding to pain site), Touwei ST8, He Gu LI4 for anterior headache.
- Combined with “Ba lao” acupoints (Extraodinaire Point), He Gu LI4, Fengfu DU16 treatment of non-stop nosebleeds.
- Combined with the Ganshu BL18 acupoint treats red, sore and itchy eyes.
- Combined with Juliao ST3, Wangu GB12, Fengchi GB20, Tianyou TE16 acupuncture points, Yixi BL45 treats swollen head and face.
- Combined with Xiangu ST43, Qiuxu GB40 acupuncture points for malaria treatment.
- Combined with Kouheliao LI19, Yingxiang LI20 acupuncture points, Wuchu BL5 treats stuffy nose without odor.
- Combined with He Gu LI4, Quchai BL4, Fengmen BL12 acupuncture points sinusitis treatment.
- Combined with He Gu LI4, Yingxiang LI20, Suliao DU25 acupuncture points treat nasal inflammation, nosebleed.
- Combined with He Gu LI4 acupuncture points, Taichong LV3 treats stuffy nose, nasal hemorrhoids, sinusitis.
- Combined with He Gu LI4 acupuncture points, Zusanli ST36 sinusitis treatment.
- Combined with He Gu LI4, Lieque LU7 acupuncture points, Yingxiang LI20 treats swollen nose and boils.
- Combined with the Naohu DU17 acupoint treats myopia and hyperopia.
- Combined with Naohu DU17, Fengchi GB20, Qianding DU21 acupuncture points, Xinhui DU22 treats red, swollen and sore face.
- Combined with Yingxiang LI20, Suliao DU25 acupuncture points for clear rhinorrhea.
- Combined with Renzhong DU26 acupuncture points, Fengfu DU16 treats runny nose.
- Combined with Fengchi GB20 acupuncture points, Tianzhu BL10 treats vertigo.
- Combined with the Suliao DU25 acupoint for nosebleeds.
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
- Under the skin is the M. occipitofrontais, under the M. occipitofrontais are the bones of the skull. The l’acupoint skin is controlled by cranial nerve V.
- Insert the needle under the skin 0.2 to 0.5 cun deep. Moxibustion for 5 to 10 minutes.
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video