Acupoint KI1 _ Gushing Spring, Yong Quan – Kidney _ KI-1
Gushing Spring, Yong Quan – Kidney
Bubbling Well _ Méridien du rein
Huyệt Dũng tuyền – Kinh Túc thiếu âm thận
涌泉, yǒng quán – 足少阴肾经
yong cheon 용천, yu sen – 족소음신경
Abbreviated in English : KI1
The Yong Quan acupoint (LI1 acupoint) is the first point of the kidney meridian, which has the effect of reducing yin fire, removing heat from the kidneys and stabilizing the mind.
The Yong Quan acupoint is used to treat headache, vestibular syndrome, kidney disease, black face, flower eyes, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, dry tongue, epilepsy in children, madness, madness, hysterical disorder, vomiting, weakness in people, hot or cold soles, impairment in yin, insomnia, hot flashes, tinnitus, fainting …
The Yong Quan acupoint is combined with:
- Combined with KD10 acupoint, KD6 acupoint, SP6 acupoint to treat urinary urgency and blood in the urine.
- Combined with CV7 acupoint to treat bowel pain.
- Combined with SP9 acupoint to treat air fluke pain spreading to the navel.
- Combined with SP1 acupoint, ST40 acupoint, PC9 acupoint, LU11 acupoint, HT9 acupoint to treat sore throat.
- Combined with the DU18 acupoint, the Tu than thong acupoint (extraodinary acupoint) treats epilepsy.
- Combined with CV15 acupoint to treat weak renal yin.
- Combined with acupoint KI4 to treat sore throat, unable to swallow
- Combined with DU14 acupoint, LI4 acupoint, LI11 acupoint, GB39 acupoint to treat typhoid with high fever that does not come down.
- Combined with PC7 acupoint, LI4 acupoint, PC6 acupoint, Thap tuyen acupoint (outer meridian) and Tu Hoa acupoint (new acupoint) to treat the condition where the palms and feet feel warm and feel the heat of the chest as the body warms up. .
- Combined with LV2 acupoint to treat diabetes and kidney failure
- Combined with LI4 acupoint, ST40 acupoint, CV22 acupoint to treat sore throat
- Combined with Hung Phan acupoint (New acupoint), PC8 acupoint, DU26 acupoint treat mental illnesses.
- Combined with CV11 acupoint to treat pain under the heart and not wanting to eat.
- Combined with BL64 acupoint, BL57 acupoint treats foot cramps.
- Combined with the DU26 acupoint, the LU11 acupoint treats children with epilepsy.
- Combined with KI2 acupoint to treat sore toes
- Combined with KI2 acupoint to treat sore throat
- Combined with ST40 acupoint, CV4 acupoint to treat cough, tuberculosis
- Combined with BL15, HT7 and LU11 acupoints to treat mental stagnation, stupidity and reduced intelligence.
- Combined with ST36 acupoint to treat coma due to poisoning.
- Combined with ST36 acupoint, BL57 acupoint to treat diarrhea.
Reference: Numerous documents on traditional Chinese and Vietnamese medicine