Read Time:1 Minute, 30 Second
Yinxi, Yin Cleft – Heart meridian
- Huyệt Âm khích – Kinh Thủ thiếu âm tâm
- L’accumulation du Yin – Méridien du cœur
- 陰郄, yīn xī – 手少阴心经
- eum geuk 음극, in geki – 수소음심경
Abbreviated in English : HT6
- The Yinxi have the effect of complementing yin, regulating the heart (severe heart attack, sharp pain in the chest, chest tightness, nervousness)
- The Yinxi has a strong stimulating effect on the circulation of Qi and Blood in the meridians, which can be used when the qi and blood stagnation causes sharp pain in the chest.
- The Yinxi is often used to nourish the Heart sound in cases of night sweats, hot flashes, dry mouth, hot flashes, insomnia, etc.
- The Yinxi also has the effect of causing the heart to release heat and is therefore used in cases of mental agitation and the feeling of heat caused by Heart – Lung heat.
- Suspense, palpitations
- Chest pain, heart pain
- The heart is beating fast
- Night sweats, hot flashes
- Nose bleeds
- Vomiting blood
- Combined with acupoint PC9, treats heart pain, hard tongue.
- Combined with SI3 acupoint to treat night sweats.
- Combined with acupoint KD7 to treat night sweats caused by heart failure, kidney failure, hot flashes in postmenopausal women.
- Combine with acupoint PC5, acupoint ST45, acupoint LI2 to treat fear without cause.
- Combine with PC6 acupoint, DU28 acupoint, CV14 acupoint, GB25 acupoint to treat yin damage.
- Combine with acupoint PC7, acupoint BL15, acupoint BL17 to treat blood stasis and thrombosis.
- Combine with KI3 acupoint, KD6 acupoint, KD7 acupoint, KD10 acupoint, GB25 acupoint, DU4 acupoint to treat kidney failure.
- Combine with acupoint LI4, acupoint LU10, acupoint CV23, acupoint KI3, acupoint KD6, acupoint HT8 to treat yin disorders with symptoms such as mild pain, mild swelling , painful swallowing, intermittent fever, dry throat and mouth, dark urine, constipation, back pain and knee pain …
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video