Xuehai, Sea of Blood _ Spleen meridian _ Acupoint SP10
Table of Contents
- Xuehai, Sea of Blood _ Spleen meridian
- Huyệt Huyết hải _ Kinh Túc thái âm tỳ
- La mer du sang _ Méridien de la rate
- 血海, xuè hǎi _ 足太阴脾经
- hyeol hae 혈해, kek kai _ 족태음비경
The acupuncture point is considered to be the place to store (the sea) of blood, so it is called the sea of blood.
Other Vietnamese names: Bach Trung Oa, Bach Trung Sao, Huyet Khich
Abbreviated in English : SP10
Anemia, emaciation, menstrual cramps, menstrual irregularities, menorrhagia, allergies, skin rashes.
- Combined with the Diji SP8 acupoint to treat irregular menstruation
- Combined with the Daimai GB26 acupoint to treat irregular menstruation
- Combined with Qihai CV6 acupoint to treat urinary tract diseases
- Combined with Lidui ST45, and Jimen SP11 acupoints to treat inflammation of the glands in the groin area
- Combined with Sanyinjiao SP6, Quchi LI11, and He Gu LI4 acupoints to treat measles
- Combined with Zusanli ST36, Yinlingquan SP9, and Liangqiu ST34 acupoints to treat knee arthritis
- Combined with Zusanli ST36, Quchi LI11, Sanyinjiao SP6, and Lieque LU7 acupoints to treat hives, rashes.
- Combined with the Chongmen SP12 acupoint to treat kinds of tumor accumulations located in the abdomen
Many documents of traditional medicine of China and Vietnam
LOCATION AND FIND THE ACUPOINT:
Please watch the instructions in the video