Acupress V1 _ Acupressure to prevent and treat Arthritis and Nonarticular rheumatism
The “Acupress V1 _ Acupressure to prevent and treat Arthritis and Nonarticular rheumatism” are well combined between 5 important acupoints:
- Joining Valley _ LI-4 https://youtu.be/oGNzd5h3kB0
- Outer Pass _ TE-5 https://youtu.be/tMhxJGKnv4c
- Pool at the Crook _ LI-11 https://youtu.be/zfIEyCTF6Jg
- Wind Pool _ GB-20 https://youtu.be/ENFpBF_HB7w
- Leg Three Miles _ ST-36 https://youtu.be/jx2NrQVqrdI
For optimal treatment results, patients should practice this exercise regularly 2 times / day.
There can be many good times to practice, including two that are very appropriate and easy for great efficiency, namely: Before going to bed and getting up.
Practice in bed.
If one is busy not allowing a lot of practice, one should practice at least 2 times / week.